The struggle for skin issues is an eternal battle. When issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, acne scarring, and more arise, there are more severe conditions such as cellulite. Several women suffer from cellulite which causes drastic effects on their self-confidence and comfortability in showing off skin. Several procedures and products are claimed to be addressing problems with cellulite, but not all of them are reportedly efficient. However, because of Science and technological advancements, the first cellulite injectable is made. We are introducing QWO, the only answer to your cellulite issues!
What is QWO?
QWO works by decreasing cellulite by targeting connective tissues between the skin and muscle. It is also only FDA-approved for adult women with cellulite who struggle with discomfort and embarrassment due to its appearance. Its treatment is as simple as popular botox and Restylane injections, but QWO is less invasive because it requires no downtime for recovery.
In the process of QWO, its blend smooths cellulite and breaks down fibrous bands using collagenases or the breakdown procedure in the body. As a result, QWO is the perfect preference if you already have frustrated countless tries to get rid of cellulite.
What are the leading causes of cellulite production?
Before we know where cellulite came from, let us first familiarize ourselves with its primary definition.
Cellulite is prevalent in women. This skin issue is a tough, long, and persistent long connective cords pull down, creating dimpling or uneven surface. It is also defined as a harmless skin condition that results in dimpled, lumpy flesh on the hips, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Although it is completely harmless and painless, several women report being uncomfortable with cellulite’s stubborn appearance in their bodies.
The leading cause of cellulite is a fat buildup underneath the skin. Some women are more prone to cellulite than others, but the amount of cellulite you have and its appearance will depend on several factors such as your age, genes, and body fat percentage. Additionally, the thickness of your skin also bears the cellulite’s appearance.
What does QWO do to me?
Aside from the reduction of cellulite’s appearance on our buttocks and thighs, it also has several other benefits, and these are the following:
- Visible results after a few weeks of QWO treatment.
- Provides long-lasting results.
- Generally safe and non-invasive.
- Enhances body shaping, contouring, and dimpled appearance of uneven skin.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite on buttocks and thighs.
- Repeated treatments for retained results.
- Improved confidence and appearance.
Seven things you should know before trying QWO
The said pieces of information will help you greatly in trying QWO. But if you want to be more knowledgeable, you should know seven more things before trying QWO.
- QWO has a quick process: According to trusted sources, it can only take up to ten minutes to finish the procedure. Since there is also no presence of general anesthesia, you can immediately drive away and continue your day.
- There is little to no downtime with QWO treatment: It is highly rare to experience strenuous side effects after the QWO procedure. However, some common risks include itching, hardness, bruising, redness, discoloration, and warmth in areas treated. Your provider will most likely recommend you avoid vigorous activities as it may take two to three weeks to get hardcore on your tasks again.
- The results for QWO last long: The non-invasive procedure also gives admirable result longevity. You can start seeing cellulite reduction in a week or two, which can eventually last up to ten weeks. Moreover, this reduction can last up to a year, but most likely longer. Moderate to severe cellulite cases can last permanently.
- You can customize the number of treatments: As mentioned previously, QWO results can last longer than expected. In line with this, you can customize your treatments because they vary from person to person. It would also be a great move to consult your provider first before moving forward.
- QWO is effective and safe: We all worry about our safety in skin procedures, but QWO is safe and approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Additionally, several medical spas transparently show their clients’ reviews and the before and after results.
- Buttocks and thighs are the primary targets of QWO: Although it may seem evident at this point, it is essential to emphasize this since the FDA only approved QWO for these two particular body parts. Trying QWO in other body parts might risk your safety.
- QWO treatment is affordable: A single session has a starting price of $100, but you can get packages that are also more affordable. Unfortunately, QWO is a cosmetic treatment and is not included in insurance.
With all of these being said, this may serve as a guide for you even before your consultation so you can be vigilant about what your provider will say.
What is the procedure for QWO?
As a starter, you need to know that there are three methods of reducing cellulite using QWO. First is the release of fibrous bands mentioned earlier, collagen production stimulation, and fat cell redistribution.
Your provider will first start by making sure you have cellulite and not skin laxity to begin the process. You will have a chart to locate where the cellulite is. The clinical staff will take photos, and after taking pictures for your chart, they will mark out each site and get started with treatment. You can witness how quick the treatment is as your provider will try to make the process as painless as possible. After the procedure, they will most likely recommend using ice and compression shorts or spanks to reduce bruising because this is the most common visible side effect.
Your provider will play a massive role in the success of your QWO journey, so make sure to be wise in picking one. In Absolute Health and Wellness, the QWO procedure is worth the try as they offer FDA-approved services, catering to your overall wellness.
Are you ready to feel good and look great without worrying about cellulite? Contact the best medical spa and embrace confidence today!